Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now Playing "YouTube"

The blog has been redesigned slightly today with the biggest change being the addition of a YouTube Player on the left. The player will show videos that I have added onto my playlists and I will try my best to keep them up-to-date... if you find anything worth sharing, please do send it my way! If you want to watch the videos on a bigger size, click on "Menu" and then use the link to get to the actual YouTube.com page...

I do not want YouTube to become what the blog is about so the focus will still definitely be on finding good articles and writing things that are fun to read and informative at the same time! Hope you enjoy it!

Just for reference the Videos that are currently posted:
1) Sonu Nigam (Bollywood singer) performs "Aaj Ki Raat" in both female and male voice! Unbelievable talent!!!
2) Hilarious video that makes fun of what a WNBA Video Game would be like.
3) Shaq, Lebron, and Dwight Howard dancing... just nice to see athletes having a fun time and getting along
4) Incredible stupidity... just listen to what she says! It makes NO sense!!!
5) Even more stupidity... it is sad how ignorant and idiotic people are! How could you not know such obvious, basic things??? And people wonder why the world hates America...
6) Inspiring and touching video from Oprah featuring Prof. Randy Pausch on his last lecture and advice on life... Unbelievably moving and inspiring! I highly recommend you spare 10 minutes to watch this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought id add to some of the athletes having fun since i know you like to exclude certain athletes
http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700000480
http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5800000099
http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5800000080

Google Search

Google