Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thought of the Day

Since I haven't been too good about being regular with Thought of the Day, I thought it'd be nice to take a quality or topic and do a few quotes related to that..... today I thought I'd start with ABILITY... ability is that which we are capable of. When all of our possessions are gone, all we are left with is our ability. No one can ever take that away. Thus, I should strive to constantly develop my abilities and I should have faith in my abilities. I should strive to apply by abilities for a greater cause and through my hard work, I can acheive any wealth in this world...

"Ability is a poor man's wealth." --- John Wooden, legendary UCLA basketball coach

"It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test." --- Elbert Hubbard, American writer, artist, and philosopher who played important role in the Arts & Crafts Movement

"It is not my ability, but my response to God’s ability, that counts." --- Corrie ten Boom, Holocaust survivor who helped many Jews escaped during WWII

No comments:

Google Search

Google