Monday, February 4, 2008

In the News...

After some serious news last time, I thought it'd be fun to get some interesting news that would be more exciting to read...

What a game yesterday!!! Hopefully most of you got a chance to catch the Super Bowl. The game was definitely one of the best I have seen (I was hoping for Rams-Titans finish...just a yard short) and I think America agreed. The Super Bowl set a record for TV viewers... And in comparison to last year the ads were much much better! I love Bud Light's fire ad, as well as the baby on E-Trade. The new Audi looked amazing and Pepsi was quite a hit too... for those of you who missed any or want a recap, Time.com has a breakdown with all the ads there too..

Even though summer is still a few months away, we can always get excited about Summer Movies! Here's a look forward to the 8 big ones that are coming out in 2008... Batman looks amazing to me and the new Bond movie should be exciting as usual.... Speaking of entertainment, finally the strike might end!!! I really want 24 to be back on TV and I hope all this crap doesn't effect our TV!

Last time I mentioned Microsoft-Yahoo deal but Google has come to the fight too... Google is opposing the deal because obviously it would hurt them and so the war has begun... Should be a fun time in the next few months!

And lastly, big election day tomorrow! Hopefully everyone knows about Super Tuesday! The Democratic race seems to be the one to watch as McCain seems to all but have the Republican nomination wrapped up... Here is a little something to think about before the big day tomorrow... Keys to Democratic race

No comments:

Google Search

Google